Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar fever part 2

Here is a little known tidbit about yours truly, I love the fashion of Oscar night, I mean just love it. Seeing all these A-list Celebs all dressed to the 9's is just great, I really do enjoy it. On that topic, Mila Kunis holy crap did she look fantastic I mean just wow. Too bad it looks like she is dating Green BBay QB Arron Rodgers ( BOO BOO BOOOOOOO ) But I guess it's an upgrade from Muculy Culcan. Anyways just about to call the wife and see hows she is doing ( miss her a bunch ) so more later guys.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Good on you for saying you like the fashion. Yes, it is nice to see people dressed up.I suppose as usual there were the ones who shine in the fashion stakes and the ones who just looked so so. The Aussies did really well this year in collecting Oscars, I think it was five, that's a good haul. I have heard from friends that The Kings Speech is really worth seeing, it's not the kind of film that I would normally go to, but, will take the plunge and see it. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete