Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sorry guys

I know I didn't blog yesterday and today but it's been a bad few days for pain and I have just felt like kangaroo poop. So I just have been trying to feel better, and do more stuff so I am just a little burnt out I guess but it's all good. Some messed up stuff has been going on in the world and it's been bumming me out, but one person has me a tad upset and that's miss Lindsey Lohan I mean how many chances can one person have. The funny thing is she will more than likely get out of jail yet again, what a messed time we live in where a guy can drive drunk and kill a guy and then get NO jail time and go and play in the NFL and make insane money but another guy dog fights and goes to prison loses like 60 million dollars, comes back play the best football of his career and giveback to the community work with PETA and yet still be villifeid by the masses I just don't get it but oh well eye listeners try and be good to each other.

Song/Band of the day - Symphony X, if you love prog. rock/metal then it just doesn't get much better than these guys.

Movie of the day - Halloween, one of the greatest horror movies of all time with a stand out role for Jamie Lee Curtis.

TV show of the day - for my wife Hellcats.

2 comments:

  1. G'day Dave.I don't know anything about Symphony X, but, will look them up when I finish writing this. Lindsay Lohan, I won't waste the time writing anything. Halloween, now your talking, just love those horror movies. Have always been a fan of scary movies and still can't get enough of them. The scarier the better. As for Hellcats, I don't think we get that show here in Oz.Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Dave. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Sorry to hear you are feeling like kangaroo poop. We have kangaroo's here where we live and if they jump the fence and get into our yard, which the buggers have sometimes done, I see their poop. I wonder if it is any good for fertilizer!!!! Or if I could really be bothered picking it up more to the point. Take care. Liz..

    ReplyDelete