Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is everyone sick.

I was just flippin around various news outlets on the web and it seems that everyone has a kind of bug right now, I make reference to it because I got a little flu bug and it is doing work on me right now so, in short, cover your mouths folks and stay healthy and kill those germs. Only you can prevent flu outbreaks.....or is that forest fires.....ya think I'm sick because of the Zombie Jesus stuff I mean the timing ...... and oh crap ..... what if this is it.......the zombie dooms day.......this is how it starts........well then I guess I'll see you all soon .... for dinner.


.... of the day.

BRAINS...........BRAINS..............oh crap

1 comment:

  1. Lots of things are going around. I for one am sick too! I hate being sick. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete