Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

One Final note on Zombie Jesus!

Not to beat a dead horse here but I came up with a tag line for that sure fire summer blockbuster film Zombie Jesus.

First he was here to save save our souls, now he's back to savor our bones.

or

They beat him with whips, now he eats them with dip.

or

Gods vessel on Earth and he's Hungry....for brains.

or

Jesus. He came. He saved. He Feasted.

or

Jesus. He once Healed the lepers. Now when the body parts come off ...He eats them.

Remember Zombie Jesus in movie theaters on Dec. 25 2012 at ALL Pleasemakethismovie Theaters

I just booked my one way ticket to Hell but now I'm obsessed with Zombie Jesus, you heard it here first folks.

Once again I'm so so sorry.

2 comments:

  1. G'day Dave. How come I get the feeling when you said "Once again I'm so,so sorry" there was a smile on that face of your's!!! All good titles, wonder if it will take off. It's a good blog Dave, sure made me laugh. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had that ticket a long time ago hun! LOL It's nice long series huh?

    ReplyDelete