Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baseball is nearly upon us

Can you smell it guys baseball is almost here yeah boy. I need it wash the bitter taste the Bears left in my mouth, I am a sucker for asking that of my Cubs but hey I can dream. Every single year of my life all I have ever wanted was a Cubs World Series and every years I'm left with heartache and tears. So I will try and be hopeful yet again because with baseball you just never know.

Also going on GaGa hatches from an egg, A spit costs Tiger cash in the sand, and Ken & Barbie reunite in time for V-day.

....Of The Day

For V-day I go with A Nightmare on Elm Street cuddle up under a snuggie with your valentine and what ever happens while you under there can stay between you....unless you want to tell me.....I'll keep our secrets.

Prince, Prince and more Prince. him or Journey will certainly get you in the mood for the heart day.

If you need a game to play on this day turn off the sound and turn on 90210 and play lets count the failed career game, you ma need one big ass abacus tough.

I'm Like Jimmy Hoffa eye listeners.....gone.

2 comments:

  1. G'Day Dave. Hope you are well. Love Nightmare On Elm Street, nothing better than a good scary movie. I have a Prince record here somewhere, I will get it out and play it.Our football season is just about starting here, always a time for celebration. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do for Valentine's day?

    ReplyDelete