Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I feel like a teenager today.

Today is a very good day it's Micheal Jordan's birthday he is 48 and you know what, today is also my Mom's birthday she is...wait for it....48. Not a bad guy to share a birthday with, I always thought that was cool, I mean I grew up a Bulls fan, and I really love MJ so that was always neat. Also Melanie ( wife ) is coming over tonight, I haven't seen her in a week because she still works in a different part of Germany but she is coming up for the NEXT FOUR DAYS!!!! I really miss her and this time apart has brought us closer together. It's been good blogging with everyone I just wish I had more followers and more people commenting and stuff so please pass my blog around, I hope someday other retired people that have been put out of the Military will read it and maybe it can be of some help.

What's going around the world today, lets see A machine beats some of Jeopardy's best, Vick cancels his interview with Oprah, and Arnold S. maybe getting his Terminator on one more time.

...Of the Day.

For Music lets go with some Iron Maiden or Judas Priest I mean they sound very much alike.

Glee was on last night and they like everyone else got Bieber fever...will it never end....You know who this hurts the most.....those Jonas kids. But still Glee was solid and if you don't like that try this old show that was canceled way to soon Jericho... awesome show. Here is one more great show Harper's Island it's like 13 episode and an hour long a piece and it's very good Horror/Slasher stuff, It's like a 13 hour I Know What You did Last Summer, enjoy.

And for Movie lets go with a double feature the original Night of the Living Dead in its black and white glory, and follow that up with Christine one of Stephen King's best books made one hell of a movie.

Have a great day eye listeners.

2 comments:

  1. Tell your mom Happy Birthday. I didn't know your mom was 20 when she had you. Well enjoy your "teen years" again! Maybe do some things differently though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Dave. Thanks for your comment on my post about losing a friend and my favourite wheelbarrow. Enjoy your time with your wife. I bet you are really looking forward to spending some quality hours with her. Glad to hear Big Arnie might be making a comeback in the Terminator series. I loved those shows. I also love any Stephen King books or movies. Christine sure was a good one. I am also a Dean Koontz (not sure if I spelled that right!) fan, though I have been a tad dissapointed in a few of his last books,they seem to start of ok but then just seem to lose the plot and become silly. Hope your mum has a great birthday. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete