Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting through

Ya know sometimes, many times in fact, you just can't get a win. But that doesn't mean you have to lose either, most of the time a draw will do. It may not always be what you want but the way life keeps kicking me in he ribs when I am clearly down, yeah I'll take a tie. If your asking yourself where did this come from, well.....just chalk it up to idle thoughts. As bad as things have been they could have been a whole hell of a lot worse no doubt. But they were not, and I feel that is because in most cases I was willing to accept the draw, which many people may have not done. I feel in some cases it's OK to let off the gas a bit even more so when you can clearly see the race is not win-able, just make sure you don't lose, Now to clear up, I am in no way shape or form telling you not to go for the win or aim high, I'm just saying I have learned from this experience, when you know you can't win don't settle for the loss, find the middle ground. Oh Liz, by the way my wife wantedme to tell you that she is also a huge Dean Koontz fan, which I meant to do sooner.


...Of the day

Music, check out Within Temptation if you listen to Mother earth and not get hookedthen I will eatmy hair.

TV, oh how could I forget, The Walking Dead, great show even more so if you a zombie freak like I am, Mel and I have a standing bet she thinks the robot apocalypse will hit first and I say Zombie.....Robots now she's just being silly.

Movie, cool and funny from about 10 years ago Idle Hands, fun little flick.

Peace eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog about listening. I appreciate it. It's great that you can be happy about reaching a draw, that's a good attitude. Not everyone would be able to find that middle ground and no doubt there are some out there who probably wouldn't want to. I know it is hard at times to come to terms with the things that life throws at us and as the saying goes "There is always someone worse off" Or "It could be worse" Keep that good attitude going Dave and hopefully at some stage you and your family will be in a win - win area. Thank your wife for letting me know that she also is a Dean Koontz fan, even though I have been dissapointed in some of his books, I will continue to read them. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete