Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

shout out to liz

Now your talking my language , the original Nature Boy Buddy Rodgers, Classy Freddy Blassey, the Marvalous one Don Maraco,  still watch old tapes of those guys,Watching Ric Flair and Barry Windham battle it out on the Crockett Cup Shows is what I grew up on, and I'm  thrilled you are into it as well, I knew aussie's were awesome. And don't worry more wrestling talk is on the way.

I think we all ( who are wrestling fans ) some times forget about the old great so it is always nice to hear someone speak the great names of the past, keep on piledriving eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Sadly, I think most of the wrestlers that I followed all those years ago are now long gone, but, they sure were good in their day.I know Hulk Hogan has been out here many times, but have not been to see him. Getting away from wrestling, I heard on the news here the other day that there is match fixing in Sumo Wrestling. How about that!!!! Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete