Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sleep day

I feel just dreadful everyone so please forgive me but today is going to be a sleep day. If I feel better later I will update, because I'd like to talk about UFC last night in Liz's back yard down under . Wonder if she could here the fists fly.


...Of the day

Song Dream Warriors by Dokken awesome song by an awesome band, side note also the Title and Main Song for A Nightmare on Elm Street 3.


Book Rip Van Winkle


Movie why not A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Dream Warriors, great flick Heather Langenkamp ( Nancy ) returns in this one, a great many folk this is the second best of the series after one and best until she returns again for Wes Cravens New Nightmare, also a young Lawrence Fishborne and Patrica Arqeutte are featured her in strong roles.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! We need our zombie leader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Dave. Hope you feel better real soon. I saw a bit on the news program this morning about the UFC and there was also a page in the daily paper. On the telly they showed a segemnt from one of the fights and they had one of the punches in slow motion, it was great to see it, but, I went to hubby "Wow, that sure would hurt" Amazing stuff. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete