Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Life and sports

I feel that sports and the arts are critical in the development of not just kids but everyone. Sports bring us together and it can pull us apart. Sports are amazing to me because we get so into them that we feel like we are apart of the teams we root for. I just so happen to be from one of those places where sports come first, one of the best sports towns in the world and that's Chicago. We love our sports and we love our teams ( except the White Sox [spits on the ground] may the burn forever, maybe that last part is just me ) but I just don't love Chi-town sports I love sports period. One of my favorite things to do is talk about sports so the following is just my views on sports past and present while aslo coasting into the future enjoy.

Football
    Well if you have been reading for a while you saw how badly I took that Bear loss to the packers it hurt, mainly because even though we didn't play well we still should have and almost won that game. Sometimes it just comes down to the most momentum and that's the one thing the Pack had so they won, it's not gonna help them Sunday because I think the Bear game exposes them for the weak team they are and I just don't think they match up well with Pitt so I got the Steelers 31-21 so we will see.
Next year barring a lockout will be one crazy year because I think we are going to see much improvement across the board , which is not always the case. Records may not improve to much for some but I think the games will be better and closer and I think we will see a ton of new talent. We should see some great football and I for one can't wait.

That's it for right now guys my back is done I need to rest it, I mean who gets sore from sitting to long I mean really.

No comments:

Post a Comment