Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quick hit on Hockey

Well since I cut it early on the last post, I will pick up where I left off and that going into hockey. Now I don't know a ton about hockey but what I do know is that the blackhawks won it all last year and that made me care more. The one big opinion I have on hockey is that Sidney Crosby is amazing to watch, I can sit through a game if he is playing, with him out right now it not only hurts the Penguins but the entire league. The only thing that can stop him from being the greatest ever ( yes even better than the great one ) is injury or stupidity. Another thing I like about hockey is how it is managed if a rule or something is wrong, they change, they don't fart around with it, they fix it, also they innovate. They are always looking for ways to get more people involved and just by the fact that I am blogging about it shows that their efforts are paying off, at least in my mind. Another thing that helps is that of the top 10 young players in the league we have like 3 of them on the hawks ( Kane, Sharp and Hossa ).
Next blog we get to the fun stuff Baseball, till then eye listeners, peace

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Been interesting reading your blooging on sports. Australia is known as a sports loving country,but I don't think I can hold fort and tell you much about it. I played comnpetive squash when I was younger also ten pin bowling was something else I played, had a few hits at tennis etc. Our football season starts up again in another month or so and that's always a big thing here. The Australian Open in the tennis has just finished and of course the cricket "the Ashes series" between Australia and the Poms is always a highlight. It's great that you are interested in whats happening over your way in regards to sport etc. Tale care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete