Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sing-a-ma-jig fever

Man have you guys seen these sing-a-ma-jig things, by now I'm sure you have, well my mom is in love with them and it just made her birthday better so, easy peesy lemon squeezy. Had a bad night last night and my body is not well so, I didn't blog till now. So what's new Egypt seems more happy, the Knicks might pull the trigger on Carmelo Anthony and Lady GaGa rips off Madona, also a new Official Tru Blood blog starts tomorrow so that might be fun. If you are a Glee watcher, you already know that it is back doing what Glee does best.


.......Of The Days.

Music - Anything Rush the holy Triumverat never lets you down.

Movie - The Shinning Jack is truly creepy here, and Kubrick at his best

Show - Bones these new episode have been truly some of the best TV I have seen in years

Later eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. True blood is awesome!! Glee has some good episodes like their lady gaga one. You do know we fund Egypts military right? the music you put up I have not one clue but the Shinning was a great movie...RED RUM RED RUM. I hope you start feeling better soon. Miss talking to ya.

    ReplyDelete