Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Earth has had enough!

I would seem that Earth is pissed... big time. I mean I know floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, and such have been going on forever but I did some research and this is the most amount of quakes in an 18 month period in recorded history.Even more troublesome is the magnitude of these shakers. The devastation is remarkable, so I wanted to offer my thoughts and prayers to everyone effected and wrap up this post with the following from CNN. No... of the days today just use the extra time to reflect upon your families and digest just how quickly it can all end, I love all you guys...my eye listeners. So again here is a nice bit of hope from a CNN story.

(CNN) -- A woman was pulled from earthquake ruins Wednesday in one of New Zealand's largest cities, bringing a rare ray of hope as rescuers frantically searched for survivors.
Ann Bodkin took cover under her desk when the 6.3-magnitude quake struck Tuesday in Christchurch, killing at least 75 people. She had been trapped in her office building for 24 hours.
"The sun came out the moment she was removed from the building," Christchurch Mayor Bob Parker said. "It was like God turned on the lights."

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. You are so right about the Earth being pissed.I think that this has been happening for quite a long time now.We sometimes forget how fragile this beautiful planet is. Yes, it is so important to make every moment count, as from one day to the next we don't know what fate has in store for us. Take care, Liz...

    ReplyDelete