Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just worn out

It has been a stressful last few days, trying to get everything out of the old house as we prep to go into a new place in April. So that gives us like 2 months to get ready and knock off as much debt as we can so we can get off to a new good start. Nothing seems to go as planned because lets face it life doesn't care about yours or anybodies best laid plans. Life, the cosmos, karma, fate, destiny, God, it really is all the same and there has to come a time when you as a human on this planet must take responsibility for your self and deal with the situation at hand and find a way to push past it. I think one of the most over used and worthless statements uttered in life is " it will all work out ", well duh, time stops for no man, one way or the other things will work out, but is that a statement that you really wanna hide behind, I mean really because you can die right now and that is one way it will work it self out, but do you really want to go that route, I know it's just a nice platitude and for some people it may help, I am just not one of them I would much rather be as proactive as possible and work it out my self. I think many of us feel if we wait long enough that things will just go away but that just is not reality, so that's what this weekend has been about trying to regain control of my own destiny, and let me tell you it has been a struggle, I just feel like I need a " win " ya know. OK enough of that on to the hto button quick hits.

I don't even wanna start on the Egypt situation, just crazy but when civilizations have been waring for thousands of years this is to be expected and it will never end, peace is not sustainable, even more so in this time because peace is not profitable, war is big money, I mean it's crazy but most big companies now a days basically build their own army's or contract out to military groups like mercenary companies, It truly is a very dangerous world we live in.

Anyone see the China/top gun clips wow, if your going to pass off a movie clip as your own military stuff why would you use footage from the most popular jet fighter movie of all time, why not Iron Eagle 2 or something. it's beyond me.

OK eye listeners it's nice to be back talk to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment