Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the air....through the phone.

Well I hope you all had a nice V-day and shared it with whom you would have liked. Me, because of this whole us being homeless thing right now, we had to speak to each other from different cities and here I thought after I retired from the Army me missing holiday time with the wife was over but low and behold, once again it was a very phoney ( see what I did there ) V-day. But hey we are used to it by now. So to all of you be you new friend or ex or in some casse ex ex ex ex ex ex happy V-day. By the by why are you reading or blogging on this commercial holiday go fuel your economies people, rose prices are up this year.

Extra movie of the day Love Stinks with that squinty eyed guy from 3rd rock from the son. Funny movie and if that's no good kick it old school with War of the Roses.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. Valentine's day is over-rated plus form e nothing but bad crap happens. To me its a day to be on high guard. Thankfully it has passed. I am sorry that you couldn't spend time with the one you love, but atleast you have the one you love right??

    ReplyDelete