Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Frustrations

Some days just seem to not go your way you know what I mean. I'm just at the end of my rope today, anything I want to do it just seems like life is taking time out of it's busy day to make sure it won't happen. I'm tired of not having my own place with my family, I tired of not seeing my wife I tired of being in pain, I'm tired of having to tip toe around Satan's Vacation home. I't tired of not sleeping right so really I guess that just means I'm tired. To put an extra spin on things when I do close my eyes I'm having awful dreams, not nightmares might you just really BAD dreams. I hate feeling powerless and having no control, and yes I am aware that control is just an illusion but it's a nice one. If I didn't have you guys to talk to I would really be in a bad spot. I mean I don't really talk to anyone else for a myriad of reasons, but first and foremost basically everyone else in my life seems to have their own agenda when it comes to talking to me. No body is just THERE for me, yeah is it a tad selfish of me to want that sure but it is something we all need on occasion. I'm sure when I go back and chill I will see that everything is not as bad as I'm stating here but for right now in this moment it is, and this is my blog and I can cry ( metaphorically ) if I want to. But this whole being home less thing is getting to me, I'm a king with no castle, a captain with no ship, a Santa with no North Pole, A chef with no kitchen, did I spread that far enough can I squeeze one more in, a singer with no band. OK pity party is over thanks for being there for me, little white web page, you sweet non-judgemental web page, and you eye listeners thanks for once again being there for me.


... of the day

Music Lionel Richie, strong powerful pain music.

TV show it's Big Bang Theory day yeah.

Movie lets see here...I got it, the one movie that never fails to make me laugh... Airplane....try to get through it without cracking a smile...for those in a darker mood Fright Night 1 & 2 enjoy my people much love.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. This is your blog and the good thing about it is that you can write anything you like and another good thing is that you can put your thoughts, feelings etc, down and that's suppose to be therapeutic. I check everyday Dave and I always read what you write. A bit of morale support never goes astray. Lionel Ritche was out here late last year. He is one of those singers that manage to stay really popular. Airplane was a great movie and of course you are going to know that I just loved Fright Night 1 & 2. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete