Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hey you guys

Well I am up and can't get back to sleep which sucks but hey, at least it gives me a good reason to blog. So this last week or so has not been fun for me. My hip feels like it's popping out of place every time I put weight on it. Enough about pain lets get into some fun stuff, as you can probably tell I don't have like and dis-likes I have things I am passionate about and major psychotic friggin hatreds. It just make life more simple to sort out. I always put love in this way and it works for me, you see I feel you like things because of things and on the other hand you love things in spite of things As you can tell sports and wrestling and movies and such are mt passions, along with music they are the only things that keep me going sometimes, and the reason for that is they are always there for me, and really you can't say that for people because most of the time through no fault of their own people will let you down, But sports and video games and movies and Star Wars and some of the things I collect, they are always there for me and they always know how to make me feel better. See people have a tendency to even while they are comfort you they get into things about themselves and there is nothing wrong with that but when I am pouring my heart out I don't really wanna know how it effects you and maybe I am wrong for that or maybe I am explaining it wrong. What I do know however is when I find that my bs is effecting other people, that doesn't give me perspective it makes me feel guilty, like who am I to effect your lives with my problems you know. It is probably for this reason I love blogging no guilt no pressure just me and my keyboard and while you guys read and ( very rarely ) comment I find it soothing in a way that just talking in person very seldom provides me. So thank you all for helping me through this tough patch of my life.

So I wanted to get into baseball but honestly I could write about baseball for like 9 hours straight and still not say all I want to say, but what I will say is this baseball needs to do 3 things to help turn baseball back into America's past-time. #1 Get more instant replay for everything except balls and strikes.#2 get rid of the designated hitter, it's tired and played out so really I would be satisfied even if they just gave both leagues the DH that would be good too. #3 Re-alignment of the divisions, now this is way past due. Take for instance the A.L. East they need to get Baltimore out of there in fact I say switch them with the Phillies or maybe even the Marlins, or even both and send Boston to the east as well. I think that would help. Also keep the playoffs the way they are, it works well.

All right party people I think I can lay back down now. TTFN eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. You mention wrestling in your blog,well that was one sport that I used to love going to here in Melbourne, Australia. We have a venue called Festival Hall and every Saturday night they had wrestling on. I am talking like about 25 or 30 years ago and my mum and I would go at least twice a month and we would both scream our lungs out, those were the days of Mario Milano, Killer Kawalski and Andre The Giant and Haystacks Calhoun. Do any of those names sound familiar to you? Then again I am quite a bit older than you, so maybe you have not heard of them.We have still had the wrestling come out here to Oz from the States at various times, but I can't seem to muster the same joy for it, maybe because I've gotten older or the wrestlers are different, anyway I am just rambling.Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete